- All in line comments passed on to the subordinates and follow up to ensure corrective action taken to avoid last moment re-checks.
- Visit all sections daily to ensure QA procedures are functioning properly and maintain quality standards as per given guideline.
- Do QMS audit in every month and maintain record accordingly
- Able to demonstrate leadership quality
- knowledge on all sort of Lab testing relate to Fabric /trims
- Knowledge on Fabric inspection process
- Setting quality standards for the factory following buyer’s requirements and guidance for each departments and processes in factory.
- Involvement in product development and sampling stage and take care of quality aspects of samples.
- Preparing audit report of the fabric and trims quality.
- Conducting pre-production meeting before production start
- Analyze inspection report data to identify sources of quality problems and takes necessary counter measures to reduce and improve future results.
No of Vacancies: 3
Job Level: Mid
Age Limit: 30-35 Yrs
Job Nature: Full Time
Industry: Garments / Textile